International candidates for undergraduate admission are encouraged to begin the application process early by completing an application for undergraduate admission online or on paper.
- Application Process
- Apply online
- Apply on paper
In addition, first year international candidates should submit:
- Official secondary school transcripts or marksheets for schools attended (college, gymnasium, and lycee); transcripts should be translated into English. Transcripts should include senior year first-quarter grades mid-term grades when available
- 2 letters/forms of recommendation (one must be academic)
- TOEFL or other official English proficiency exam
- Applicants whose primary language is not English must be able to demonstrate proficiency in reading and writing English, and are required to submit an Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Lasell encourages students with a minimum score of 525 paper-based TOEFL or a 71 iBT to apply. Scores should be sent directly to Lasell College be the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), may be substituted for the TOEFL exam. A minimum score on the IELTS is a 5.5 band score
- SAT I or ACT scores if available
- Financial Declaration
- The Financial Declaration Form provides evidence of the applicant's ability to pay educational and living expenses while at Lasell College. This Financial Declaration Form is required in order to obtain the I-20 Form, which is necessary to receive an F-1 student visa
- Applicants may substitute a signed statement from the sponsor's back, verifying availability of sufficient funds
In addition to the items listed above, Transfer international candidates should submit:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- A copy of your current I-20 Form (if you are already in the United States)
- Transfer Report Form completed and signed by the International Student Advisor at your current school.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis upon submission of all of the above information.
Candidates seeking spring (January) admission are advised to complete this process prior to January 1.
Candidates seeking fall (September) admission are advised to complete this process prior to August 15.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at:
Mail: 1844 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA 02466