Each year the Office of Undergraduate Admission holistically reviews and selects from its applicants those students who seem best qualified to benefit from a course of study at Lasell College. Many factors are considered when evaluating applicants for undergraduate admission:
- Scholastic record
- Recommendations submitted by faculty or counselors at either the high school or college/university level
- Scores on standardized tests
- College essay
- Extracurricular involvement
- Choice of academic program at Lasell
Lasell College reviews completed applications for entry to the Fall (September) term, as well as for entry to the Spring (January) term.
Fall (September) Admission
Early Action (non-binding) candidates for the Fall semester must submit all application materials by November 15. In response to the record number of students submitting Early Action applications this fall, and the technical challenges some students, counselors, and teachers are experiencing with the Common Application, Lasell College is extending the deadline for Early Action applications and submission of the applicable application materials to Monday, November 25. Please contact The Office of Admission if you have any questions . The Office of Undergraduate Admission begins informing Early Action candidates of decisions on December 1.
Regular Admission candidates for the Fall and Spring semesters are reviewed on a rolling basis. Rolling Admission offers Lasell College applicants a deadline-free application and decision process. The Office of Undergraduate Admission begins informing Regular Admission candidates of decisions December 15 (for the Fall entry term) and September 15 (for the Spring entry term). Therefore, students are encouraged to complete their applications as soon as possible.
Mid-Year (January) Admission
Lasell College welcomes applications for mid-year admission from freshman and transfer candidates.
Apply on paper:
Print and complete a PDF of the Lasell College Undergraduate Application, and together with a non-refundable application fee of $40, return to:
Office of Admission
1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
Application Fee Waiver Request:
Lasell College is committed to ensuring access to qualified cadidates. To request an undergraduate paper application fee waiver:
- Contact your Secondary School Counselor
- Complete and Submit the NACAC (National Association for College Admission Counseling) Request for Admission Application Fee Waiver Form
- Complete and submit the College Boards Request for Waiver of College Application Fee form, notifying participating colleges that you have participated in the SAT Program Fee-Waiver Service.
- Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission
toll free: 888.LASELL4
The Office of Undergraduate Admission admits qualified candidates without regard to age, gender, race, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, religious affiliation, or sexual orientation.