Graduate College Withdrawal Form

Any Graduate student wishing to withdraw from all course work at Lasell College it is suggested that the student meet with his or her academic advisor to explore the possible alternatives. If college withdrawal is a student’s final decision, the student should complete the Graduate College Withdrawal Form. A grade designation of “W” will be recorded for official withdrawals that occur prior to the course withdrawal period deadline date published on the College Calendar. After that time, a student not attending classes will receive grades of “F” for all courses. Failure to submit this form to the College may result in continued tuition, fee, and property liability.