"Four Plus Four"
Honors students take four Honors Courses and undertake four Honors Component projects in regular courses. Typically students take one course and undertake one component each year at the college, fall and spring, respectively.
This "4 Course + 4 Component" sequence is designed to blend with any student's major, minor and set of interests.
In addition, Honors Program students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5, and they collect representative samples of their course work and college activities from all four years in an Electronic portfolio that documents their growth and accomplishment.
Continuing Eligibility Requirements
Students must pass all Honors courses and components with a grade of C or better. Students must maintain a 3.5 overall cumulative average to continue in the Honors Program.
- Academic Catalog
- Our Approach: Connected Learning
- Undergraduate Majors and Minors
- Graduate and Professional Studies
- Academic Centers
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center
- Academic Advising and First Year Programs
- Honors Program
- Academic Calendar
- Writing Program
- Study Abroad
- Internship Programs