The Honors Program offers an intensive setting for intellectual and social development. It fosters independent thinking, social responsibility, enthusiasm for intellectual inquiry, and appreciation for the power of ideas.
The Honors Program aims to produce interdisciplinary thinkers and problem-solvers with a critical moral sensibility. Students gain the skill to research problems from a number of angles. They develop the leadership strategies to organize action and implement solutions.
Honors Students: Who We Are
- Intellectually curious
- Demonstrating creativity, depth and innovation in thought
- Distinguished by drive, enthusiasm and engagement in learning and problem-solving inside and outside the classroom
- Possessing academic ability and promise
- Distinguished by leadership abilities and promise>
- Demonstrating social awareness and responsibility>