We’ve got the answers, resources, and advice you seek.
The Lasell experience is the springboard for your career growth, and when we say we are committed to your success, we deliver on our promise by providing extensive student support services. From academic advising to a wide range of career counseling, from graduate advisors to your favorite faculty members, you can be confident you’ll get the advice, counseling, and assistance you seek at any time and for any reason.
Our student services include:
- Enrollment counseling – We help you with your admissions application and can answer questions around tuition, financial aid, registering, or any other logistical issue that may arise while you’re enrolled.
- Graduate advising – We work with you to clarify and pursue your career goals through your academics.
- Online learning preparedness – We help you master the web-based learning technologies we use in our online and blended on-campus program.
- Academic support – From library orientation to time management and reading strategy seminars, we have resources to assist with any aspect of your academic work.
- Career counseling – From career development planning to salary negotiation training, we work with you to reach the next phase of your career.