The Lasell College Master in Rehabilitation Science program requires an on-site, 10-day residency. Professors Cristina Haverty and Ronald Laham have designed the program, which is fully immersive and puts into practice all the skills and theories you have learned during your program. Not only will you leave the Residency with deeper knowledge of therapeutic techniques, but you will also receive certification in Graston Technique. 2018 Dates: Friday, June 1- Sunday, June 10
During the 10-day Residency you will:
- Participate in hands-on workshops with Faculty and patients
- Attend lectures from Boston-area professionals, including the Director of Rehab Science for the Red Sox
- Receive Graston Technique certification
- Tour state-of-the-art facilities including Boston-area hospitals and training facilities
- Build your professional network with fellow classmates and professors while benefiting from their real-world experiences
Review Frequently Asked Questions about the program and a sample agenda from Residency as well as a detailed 2018 agenda.