Your future awaits. We’ll support you on your journey to success.
Whether you aim to advance in your current field or change careers, a master’s degree from Lasell’s graduate program will take you where you want to go. In addition to the skills and knowledge you will gain in your chosen degree program, our Career Services office offers you a wide range of career planning and job search tools from Day 1.
These services include:
- Individualized career coaching and advising – We work closely with you to assess your goals and interests, explore your career options, and map out an effective career plan including job search strategy.
- Career assessment – We have a number of tools to assess your strengths, identify gaps, and suggest which jobs or career paths might suit you best.
- College Central Network database – The CCN career management system makes it easy to search internship and job postings by industry, perform company research, and apply online for positions.
- Mock interview sessions – The best way to prepare for the all-important job interview is to practice. We videotape you during a brief mock interview and give you tips on how to improve your performance.
- Salary negotiation and other professional development workshops –We offer a number of workshops on writing your resume, networking effectively, using social media in your job search, and other topics that build your professional skill set.
Get on board, even if you’re not on campus
Just as our graduate degree programs are designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals, so too are the Career Services offerings. We offer virtual appointments through Skype and are happy to speak with you by phone at 617-243-2124 during office hours or in person at pre-arranged after-hours appointments.