Justice Studies students enjoy a wide variety of options for internships throughout the greater Boston area:
- A.P. Event Pro Inc.
- Allied Barton Security Company
- Ashland Police Department
- Attorney General's Office-Criminal Bureau
- Blackstone Valley Advocacy Center
- Boston Municipal Court
- Boston Police Department
- Boston University Public Safety
- Brockton Police Department
- Casa Nueva Vida, Inc.
- Committee to Elect Nadeem Mazem
- Criminal Justice Policy Coalition
- Dedham District Court- Probation Office
- Department of Corrections - MCI Framingham
- Department of Criminal Justice - Information Services
- Diller Law, PC
- Dorchester Probation
- ESC New England
- Executive Office of the Trial Court
- Jane Doe, Inc.
- John M Barry Boys and Girls Club
- Lasell College - Office of Institutional Advancement and Government Relations
- Lasell College-Mount Ida Campus Police
- Law Office of Kevin Patrick Seaver
- Lawrence Police
- MA DOC at Framingham
- Newton District Court Probation Dept.
- Newton Police Department
- O'Neill & Associates Law Firm
- Oneill and Associates, Inc.
- Partakers College Behind Bars
- Partakers, Inc.
- REACH Beyond Domestic Violence
- Somerville Police Department
- Massachusetts State Police Crime Lab
- Suffolk County District Attorney's Office-Victim Witness
- Suffolk Superior Court
- VWA-Suffolk DA
- Waltham Police/911 Center
- Wayland Police Department
- Weymouth Youth and Family Services