Our Hospitality and Event Management graduates enjoy a variety of exciting careers! Many of our alumni are working locally:
- Owner/Manager, Leaven Beer and Bread House, Aidan Watson, '12
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Copley, Caitlyn Woodbine, '12
- Wedding Coordinator at Willowdale Estate, Amy Sleeper, '13
- Sales Manager at Courtyard by Marriott, Jillian Riches, '13
- Event Planner at Global Communications Worldwide, Katelyn Powell, '12
- Manager Winston Flowers, Boston, Sarah Robinson
- Payroll Associate at Legal Seafood, Eric Dufault, '13
- Event Coordinator at American Outback Adventures and Events, Shannon Hodge, '11
- Travel Coordinator at Odessy’s Unlimited, Ainsley Wolfe, '12
- Coorporate and Private Event Planner at Kimball Farm, Christina Lombardi, '12
- Manager at Nebo Cucina Boston, Bridget O’Halloran, '13
"My time at Lasell was filled with many experiences that helped shape me into who I am today."
"Through presentations and classes at Lasell I learned how to determine my opinion and then be able to express that to my professors and peers with evidence to my argument, this is a very important skill in the business world."