Moodle Student Guide
Access to the Moodle logon page can be accomplished in one of two ways:
- Go to myLasell, select the the Moodle Tab
- Go directly to moodle.lasell.edu
In the center of the Lasell College Moodle home page, you will find "Moodle Guides for Students" section including support information and student tutorials. Student Moodle Guide will help you with some basic features on Moodle.
Remember these two easy steps:
- Log into Moodle using your Lasell username and password.
- Select the course name which is listed under “My Courses” to enter the course homepage.
Technology Across Curriculum (TAC) Workshops and Documents
The TLC works with faculty to offer TAC Workshops that are designed to meet course objectives on a just-in-time basis. These workshops provide students with the technical skills they will need to become technologically competitive in their desired profession. Access workshop tutorials.
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center