Lasell College uses Moodle as its course management system. Moodle is an open source e-learning application that complements face-to-face classroom instruction. It is accessed through your internet browser and provides a secure learning environment for accessing course materials, sharing information, as well as a number of features and tools that enhance effective learning. These include:
- File management and sharing between sections
- All types of course materials can be uploaded, embedded, and displayed
- Assignments submission and grading
- Variety of communication tools: Discussion forums, chat rooms, instant messages, emails, etc.
- Collaboration tools: Wiki, glossary, database, etc. either whole class or for group
Access the Moodle logon page in one of two ways, and login with your Lasell Network username and password:
- Go to my.lasell.edu, select the Moodle option.
- Go directly to moodle.lasell.edu