Intergenerational Children’s Library Booklist
Why we read...
People turn to reading with the hope of grasping a better understanding of the facts of life. The Fuss Center offers you a selection of books we feel will enrich children’s appreciation of the many components of aging and intergenerational relations. The books were selected because of their meaningful portrayals of age, positive depictions of intergenerational relations, images of diversity, and realistic story lines. Sharing these books with children will give them a unique opportunity to explore the dynamics of age one page at a time.
The Association for Gerontology in Higher Education presented awards to these children’s authors for their creative views of aging and intergenerational relations.
Rock, Brock, and the Savings Shock
The Golden Rule
These award winning books can be found in the Lasell College Library along with these other wonderful selections!
The Bubble Factory
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center