Thank you for your interest in the Rockwell program! To make the admission process easier for families, here are a few ways you can apply or find out more information about Rockwell:
We offer tours of Rockwell after October 1st each year. Make an appointment by calling 617-243-2355.
Review the information on our website and apply by completing an application and mailing it to: Holway Child Study Center at Rockwell, 1844 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA 02466.
Interested families are welcome to attend an open house; contact Kathi Rudnicki, Director of the Rockwell Child Study Center, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things to keep in mind about the Rockwell program at Lasell College:
- Admission is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications are sent out to prospective families approximately 11 months before their children's expected entrance.
- Preference for admission is given to children of faculty and staff at Lasell College and to siblings of past and present Holway students.
- When a family applies, they will receive an acceptance letter and contract, if space allows, or be placed on our wait list.
- Parents who have received an acceptance letter have two weeks to return a non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure their space in the class. If the deposit and signed Policy Statement are not received within that time, we will assume that other arrangements have been made and offer the spot to the next family on our waitlist.
Because our returning families and faculty or staff with children must deposit by early November, we cannot know prior to that date how many openings are available in our incoming classes.