Lasell College's Center for Teaching and Learning engages faculty in identifying and implementing teaching strategies that support student learning in a Connected Learning environment. It fosters a campus-wide climate that continues Lasell's focus on excellent teaching through shared inquiry, assessment, and reflection across departments and across the curriculum.
For undergraduate and graduate programs, the Center provides professional development and teaching resources, supports full-time and part-time faculty in integrating diverse methods and teaching styles in their teaching, and encourages ongoing inquiry into teaching effectiveness.
Director of Center for Teaching and Learning
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center