Master of Science in Management
The curriculum for the Master of Science in Management degree concentration options are shown below. The Master of Science in Management degree program is structured as follows:
- 36 credits are required for the Master of Science in Management degree, of which up to 6 may be waived based on prior academic work.
- 21 credits (7 courses) comprise the core offerings
- 9 required concentration credits (3 courses)
- 6 related elective credits (2 courses)
Learn more about each Management Concentration:
- Elder Care Management
- Hospitality and Event Management
- Human Resources Management
- Non-Profit Management
- Project Management
The Professional MBA program at Lasell College explores aspects of leadership in a global, changing world including a focus on marketing, economics and entrepreneurship. The MBA program consists of 36 credits which can be completed in 16 months. Lasell offers rolling admission for starts in September and January. The program is delivered 100 percent online and is taught in four, 15-week modules. View the Professional MBA admission requirements.
Professional MBA Curriculum
The program is delivered 100 percent online and is taught in four, 15-week modules.