Graduate Financial Information

Enrollment Policy

Financial Aid

Graduate students who are attending a minimum of 3 credits in a term may apply for the Federal Stafford Loan and/or private student loans.

To apply for the Federal Stafford Loan, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and provide copies of their most recent tax returns to the Student Financial Planning Office. View more information about student loans

If some or all of the expected financial aid and loans do not appear on the statement, the student may not have completed the necessary paperwork or the award may have changed. Payment in full is still expected in the event additional paperwork is due to or in process with Student Financial Planning.

Financial Suspension Policy

Outstanding Balances

Refund Policies

Tuition & Fees Payment Information