Admission to Graduate Studies
The graduate program offers courses year round with terms in the fall, spring, and summer and selected week-long offerings in the winter. Courses are offered in both hybrid (a mixture of face to face and online meetings) and fully online in the following delivery formats: eight-week classes, intensive two-week long classes, and semester length classes. Enrollment is offered on a part or full-time basis.
Candidates seeking admission to Lasell College's Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs or a graduate certificate program must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Candidates must meet the specific requirements stated on the Application for Graduate Admission and demonstrate through their academic background and/or work experience the ability to succeed in graduate studies.
Admission requirements include:
- A completed application
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Two letters of recommendation
- One page personal statement emphasizing future academic or career goals.
International graduate program candidates, in addition to the admission requirements mentioned above, must submit:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score equivalent to a minimum of 550 (paper-based)
- Official academic transcripts of all college level coursework translated to English.
- Certified bank statement, proving one year of tuition and living expenses
Applications are processed on a rolling admission basis for entry terms beginning in September, January, May, and July.